Compassion Fatigue: Additional Risks while Serving Vulnerable Populations During a Pandemic - May 11
Monday, May 11, 2020 6:00:00 PM UTC
Duration: 2 hour(s) 30 minute(s)
If you are a first time attendee, please follow these directions to register:
1. Fill out the registration information to the right.
Note: Please remember your password as you will need it to log in to the training. Your email address is your username.
2. Click “Submit" or "View” at the bottom of the page to complete registration.
If you have attended and registered for other webinars via Adobe Connect and have a username/password, follow these directions:
1. Click the link following: “If you have registered with us before, please: click here”
2. Confirm all required fields are filled out
3. Click “Submit" or "View” at the bottom of the page to complete registration.
Be sure to enter a work email address, or at least an address that you are able to access while at work, as you will receive reminders at the address entered.
This presentation is open to everyone and there is no fee to participate in this webinar.
If you need assistance registering or have technical support questions, please send an email to ALB_AO.firstname.lastname@example.org describing your issue.
If you have encountered an error including a screenshot of the error or the specific text information is the best way to get an answer quickly.
For security purposes, passwords expire every 60 days. If while resetting your password you're asked for an account URL, please enter:
The event has ended. Thank you
If you've never used Adobe Connect, get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html